- Photocopy / Colour Prints
- Free internet for members
- Tea bar
- Senior citizen reading room.
- Audio/Visual room (for conferences / seminars).
- Video conferencing / E-mailing.
- Internet/wifi facility available and access to e-books.
- Ladies reading room.
- Children’s Section.
|Category||Security (Refundable Rupees)||Annual Fee|
Documents Required for Membership
- Copy of DHA allotment letter (For DHA Residents).
- Copy of Rent Agreement (For DHA Residents on Rent).
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card.
- Copy of Student’s College/School ID card (only for Students).
- 2 x Passport size Photographs
- 1 x Passport size photograph of all family members (for Family Membership).
Defence Public Library is registered with Higher Education Commission and National Digital Library.
Timings: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Open: Sunday – Friday
Closed: Gazzetted Holidays
+ 92 42 37100944
+ 92 42 35734031
Lecture Topic: Effects of Heavy Metals on Public Health and their Amelioration by Vitamin E
Date: 21 – 05 – 2019
Speaker: Mr Nouman Shahid (Lib Member)