Approval of Land
- Fard Malkiyat. It should be stamped and attested by Tehsildar and should not be more than one month old.
- Mutation Inteqal / Sale Deed. If the owner has purchased the land then a copy of Sale Deed in favor of Land owner is to be attached, otherwise if the land is inherited then a copy of Mutation in favor of Land owner duly stamped and attested by Tehsildar is required to be attached.
- Computerized National Identity Card Copies. Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card of Land Owner and Investor.
- Photographs of Land Owner and Investor.
- Original Challan of payment. It is received from DHA office. The Land offering fee details are as follows:
Documents fee for Land Offering
Land Area Charges 1 Marla Rs. 12.5/- 1 Kanal or 20 Marla Rs. 250/- 1 Acre or 8 Kanal or 160 Marlas Rs. 2000/-
- Land Owner/Investor takes Land Offer Form from Customer Care Services, fill the details and return it along with all the required documents mentioned on the form.
- Phase Officer/Clerk checks the documents.
- Documents are verified by DHA Revenue Staff regarding ownership of land.
- Case is further processed to Possession Officer and Legal Branch for their input and approval.
- After all concerned have confirmed the validity, the case is processed for approval of Administrator DHA through Director Land Acquisition.
- Approval letter is sent to Land Owner on his mailing address.
Sale Deed Submission
- Covering letter. This should briefly explain the nature of request.
- Non Encumbrance Certificate (NEC). Non Encumbrance Certificate is taken from Sub-Registrar regarding land being sold. It can be received at the time of land offer.
- Sale Deed. Original Sale deed in favor of DHA along with its two copies.
- Computerized National Identity Card. Attested copies of Computerized National Identity Card of Land Owner, Investor and two Witnesses.
- Undertaking. This is required if investor is also included in the deal. It can be received at the time of land offer.
- Affidavit. Affidavit includes the details of offered land and names of Vendor and Vendee.
- Photographs. Photographs of Land Owner, Investor and Witnesses.
- Agreement. Agreement between the two parties (DHA and Land Owner/Investor) is printed on stamp paper and signed by both parties.
- Indemnity Bond.
- Advertisement. Two advertisements are published, in Urdu and English newspapers including details about the mauza name, land measurement, khasra numbers and name of Land Owner. The advertisement has 15 days of validity.
- The letter of approval will be sent to the Land Owner.
- The Owner submits Sale Deed and Mutation in favor of DHA.
- The documents are checked by the Revenue Staff.
- Land Owner can collect the Sale Deed documents from DHA Office.
No Demand Certificate (NDC)
- Sale Deed. Original sale deed in favor of Defence Housing Authority along with one attested copy.
- Mutation/Inteqal. Mutation in favor of Defence Housing Authority along with three copies.
- Possession Certificate. Statuing that possession of offered land has been taken over by Defence Housing Authority.
- No Demand Certificate (NDC) is endorsed on land file, mentioning that nothing is outstanding against the Land Owner / Investor.
- Land Owner / Investor visit DHA Office for receiving Affidavit.
- After the possession file is completely scrutinized and approval is granted, the information copy is forwarded to Possession Officer by concerned Phase clerk.
- A day prior to giving land possession, the Owner/ Investor will visit the Possession Officer / DHA Acquisition Branch for coordination about area and land to be handed over.
- After a briefing by Possession Officer, possession team along with the land owners, Patwaris of DHA, security staff will take over possession as per DHA possession programme.
- The process takes three days to complete.
- Challan Slips Stamp Duty. Photocopy of paid challan receipts collected from Revenue Office and District Council.
- Capital Value Tax (CVT). Original receipt of Capital Value Tax (CVT) is required to be provided.
- Registration Fee. Original receipt of Registration Fee duly attested from bank.
- District Council Fee. Original receipt of District Council Fee Form duly attested from bank.
- Stamp Duty application with required documents is received by Stamp Duty Clerk.
- The documents are processed through Estate Branch, Finance Branch and Land Branch.
- Cheque is issued by Finance Branch.
- Land Owner / Investor receives the cheque from Additional Director Estate.
- Procedure takes 10 to 15 days to complete.
- Performa for News Advertisement. Performa contains all the details of the land being offered.
- Public Relations branch receives the details of land being sold to DHA on standard forms filled and duly signed by Acquisition Branch representative.
- Public Relations branch selects newspaper for publication of advertisement.
- Land Owner / Investor will collect the Challan Form from Finance Branch DHA.
- Land Owner / Investor will deposit challan in bank and submit the paid receipt to Public Relations branch.
- Application. Application addressed to the Director Land DHA.
- Affidavit. Details of the land are mentioned in the Affidavit.
- Land Owner / Investor submits the Adjustment application.
- Bian-e-Halfi / maturity period of Mutation are checked.
- Affidavit is issued to the Land Owner/Investor.
Missing Documents Applications
- Application. Application is addressed to the Director Land Acquisition DHA.
- News Advertisement. News advertisement of documents in both English and Urdu Newspaper is required to be submitted with the application.
- Computerized National Identity Card Copy. A copy of Computerized National Identity Card of the Land Owner is required.
- Copy of missing documents (if available). Copy of the missing document should be provided if available.
- Police Report. Copy of police report / First Investigation Report (FIR) about missing document is to be attached.
- Land Owner/Investor submits an application along with the required documents to the concerned Phase clerk at DHA Office.
- Application is processed through Land Branch, Legal Branch and Public Relation Branch.
- Land owner is asked to provide a duplicate copy of the missing documents from Revenue Department.
- The duplicate copy is sent to the Revenue Department for verification.
- Issue of duplicate document.
- Application. Application addressed to the Director Land Acquisition DHA. Documents are attached depending on the case.
- Land Owner submits an application along with the case documents, to DHA Office.
- Case processed through Land Branch.
- Land Owner informed.